mars 18, 2014

An English adventure : A few things I forgot to mention

Because I have the brain of a goldfish, I always forget a few things : 

* The party we had with all the students from the exchange on friday night : 
Okay, you probably can't see a thing on this picture but my phone hasn't got any flash, I'm sorry.





* The plane journey : it was my very first time on a plane, and Juliette, one of my best friends, was sitting next to me when we left France for England. Well, she laughed a lot : I kept shouting "We're leaving the ground ! That is not a normal thing to do !" or "Why the hell are things on the ground getting smaller and smaller ?! OHMYGODOHMYGOD" and things like that.

______________________________________________


My dear friends, this will be the last post about my trip to England. And, quite frankly, I am a little emotional to write this ending because it means the exchange is oficially over. And I don't like that idea. 
Dear Paddy : I'd just like to thank you for being so kind and nice to me. To you and your family : I'd like to thank you for being so welcoming and kind (and a special thanks for the recipes book !)  
I felt really good in England, even safe (don't ask me why, I don't have an answer) and really did not want to go back to France because that is where all my problems I didn't want to deal with were. With the end of this experience, I fear one thing in particular : losing contact with the new friends I met. I got quite emotional when we said goodbye to everybody (as always) (sorry again about that) because who knew if we would see each others again ? Goodbyes are painful almost only when you know it might be the last time you see somebody. And I guess this has to do with my main fear in life : being rejected by others. But that's a whole other story, and too much information in one post :)




GOODBYE ENGLAND <3




1 commentaire:

  1. Whoa ! You're doing a splendid job with this blog ... It's so easy and fun to read. Thanx!! You can be proud of yourself. CD

    RépondreSupprimer

So what's on your mind ? Pankakes ? Potatoes ? Let me know.