mars 12, 2014

An English adventure : Kettlebells

Have you ever watched a football game with an English supporter ? Don't. Just don't. I think I had a heart attack each time the Liverpool team scored, while my exchange partner would get up and yell "YEEEEES !"
(I think it's this one  I saw but I am not sure : http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/match-report/287508/liverpool-4-everton-0)

But let's get back to business : kettlebells ! I had the chance to enjoy a 30 minutes kettlebells lesson with Rebecca, my exhange partner's mother, and it was really cool !

If you don't know what a kettlebell is, here you go --> 
These are wheight that you use to work on your balance, cardio and muscles by throwing them in the air (I wouldn't reccomend dropping them, it might be slightly dangerous) and doing squats, push ups and sporty things.
Believe me, you feel sooo good right after the lesson. Although I couldn't feel my legs for the next two days (I'm not kidding).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

So what's on your mind ? Pankakes ? Potatoes ? Let me know.