mars 12, 2014

An English adventure : The Job

So I worked as a trainee for a week in this store, which sells books and stationary, ans some DVD's as well. 
It was pretty cool, even if a bit frightening at first but the employees were very nice to me.

I tidied the shelves a lot, and put price stickers on items most of the time. I also helped with the delivery : basically, what we did was take all the stuff from the stock room and put it on the store at the right place (it took A LOT of double-checking) until nothing fits anymore.

I also dealed with the customers, some were very kind and funny, others were... Well, they were customers ;) I had some trouble understanding the "old" people though.


I reckon I might have a small obsession with notebooks, so when I discovered all the notebooks they had in the store I felt stars and sprinkles in my eyes :D But the moment I saw this....


I just stared at the shelf for approximately 3 minutes. And...I bought series 3, because it won't be out untill a long time here in France, I had to do it. :)
Sherlock is my LIIIIIIFE. If you don't know it yet, it's a BBC series created by Mark Gatiss and Steven Moffat and it's bloody brilliant. Go watch it. NOW.


The two employees with who I spoke the most were really kind, they even gave me gifts when I left ! How sweet is that ? :3




Feeling like a business girl ;)
(that's me by the way. Hiiii.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

So what's on your mind ? Pankakes ? Potatoes ? Let me know.