mars 18, 2014

An English adventure : The Jazz concert

On Thursday evening, I went to a Jazz concert in a restaurant called Joe's (Click on the link to access their website) in Oxford, very close to where my exchange partner is living. The inside of the building was really nice and harmonious, and the seats very comfy :)
I had a fish and chips, something I had missed from my first trip in England : a delicious, crunchy meal, and some mushy peas that I actually tasted for the first time. I also ate some "tartare sauce" but didn't really like it.
The concert was given by a Jazz band with a bass player, a drummer, a guitarist and two trumpet/shiny thing players : they played really nice songs that seemed to delight everybody in the room (including me !) I had never really listened to jazz music before that, and quite frankly I should have because I felt like dancing in the restaurant (feeling that led to awkward and unconcious head dance-moves, and staring at people around me without paying attention...) 







Just one thing, to you English people : What is wrong with your bathroom sinks ?! Sincerely, having one cold-as-a-polar-bear-on-a-freezer water tap and one boiling-water-from-the-centre-of-the-earth water tap isn't a good idea. At all. Who even thought about that ?! 
I personally found a solution to all your problems on this magical world that is the Internet : 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

So what's on your mind ? Pankakes ? Potatoes ? Let me know.