mars 07, 2014

An English adventure : London baby !

Hello everyone ! 
So I went to London with some friends when we were in England and it was pretty awesome.
First, I had to travel from Oxford to London (in train) with Paddy (aka #the exchange partner if you havn't read the previous things I posted) and then we went to the London Eye with the others ! It was cool seeing the city from above.

I'm the one with the crazy hair on the right :)














After that we went eating in a very good Italian restaurant, and then we took the Underground to go to Harrod's : everything is freaking expensive here :O 
I found some tea though, and brought it back to my mother and it's almost over now (too bad, we'll have to go back to buy some more...)



Here we are in Harrod's --> 












After that Paddy and I went back for 2 hours of train to go back to Oxford.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

So what's on your mind ? Pankakes ? Potatoes ? Let me know.