mars 04, 2014

An English adventure : The Family

   So I was living in Oxford, in an area called Summertown (very close to the centre). The house was lovely (more than french houses in my opinion) .
   My exchange partner, Paddy, is normally a boarder at the RGS (Royal Grammar School) in High Wycombe so basically what he does is he leaves Oxford on Sunday evening and comes back on Friday evening, but for the week when I was here he came back everyday instead of sleeping at school. I felt a bit guilty about this because we had to do quite a lot of travelling everyday and he would fall asleep every time we'd get in the car... Plus I was using his room so he couldn't even sleep in his own bed ! *guiltguiltguilt* 
He has a brother, William, who turned 12 on the second saturday I was with them (yaay !). The parents, Rebecca and David, are originally from Yorkshire so I had to get used to the little accent. She is an accounter (and very sweet) and he works in London but I can't remember what his job is (sorry :/ ).
   And let's not forget Angel ! A cute little pug that seemed to like me... She would cuddle me almost everytime I sat on the couch ^-^ 

Here she is, right after jumping on me  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

So what's on your mind ? Pankakes ? Potatoes ? Let me know.